The MMLI Annual Symposium will be held on March 20-21, 2023 at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. We invite you to share your research, expand your network, and build new collaborations at the interface of artificial intelligence and chemistry.
On Monday, March 20th, we invite you to join us for state-of-the-art facility tours across the University of Illinois campus and for a networking event at the new Siebel Center for Design.
On Tuesday, March 21st, please join us at the NCSA Auditorium for an exciting day of engaging, interactive research talks and opportunities to network.
Register to attend the Symposium today! Registration closes on Monday, March 13. Please contact Celine Young, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or travel arrangements.
Download and share the flyer!
Monday, March 20, 2023
- 1:00PM: Facility Tours (Molecule Maker Lab, iBioFAB)
- 3:00PM: Networking Event (Siebel Center for Design)
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- 9:00AM: Keynote Talk by Lee Cronin, University of Glasgow
- 10:05AM: Rick Stevens, Argonne National Laboratory
- 11:00AM: Yuxiong Wang, UIUC
- 11:45AM: Tian Xie, Microsoft
- 1:15PM: Lightning Talks by MMLI Graduate Students (Saba Ghaffari, Abhisek Dey, Tiara Torres-Flores)
- 2:00PM: Dan Griffin, Amgen
- 3:00PM: Martha Grover, Georgia Tech
- 3:45PM: Andrew Ferguson, University of Chicago